19 Bullhead Road
Tsuut’ina Nation, AB. T3T 0A6
Down the street from the new Tsuut’ina Costco
COVID – 19 Precautions and Information
At the Tsuut’ina Nation and in the Seven Chiefs Sportsplex & Chief Jim Starlight Centre, our guests, vendors, staff, and volunteers are all so important to us. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding and would like to share the following protocols we have put in place to help ensure we work to keep people safe.
The Chief Jim Starlight Centre is new and located very near the new Tsuut’ina Nation Costco. The indoor Field House is 45,000 square feet, is pillar-free and a world-class venue that is easily adapted to a wonderful indoor holiday marketplace.
- The vendor areas are spaced allowing space between each vendor table.
- Please do your part to observe social distancing which suggests being a minimum of 6 feet apart from those not in your cohort.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the market and at the vendor tables.
- We encourage the use of debit and credit cards for purchases.
- Upon arrival at the Seven Chiefs Sportsplex, every person is required to show proof of being fully vaccinated. This means 14 days past your second shot of a two-shot vaccination, or 14 days after your shot of a one-shot vaccination.
- Masks are mandatory for all customers, vendors, staff, and volunteers as they enter and walk throughout the Seven Chiefs Sportsplex.
- Please do not enter the market if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, if you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, if you have recently returned from outside of Canada, or if you are in mandatory self-isolation or quarantine.